Each year’s WrestleMania weekend produces a plethora of exclusive collectible items from different wrestling promotions, including trading cards, T-shirts, action figures, pins, 8x10s and more. Here are some of the more noteworthy items to come out of this year’s big weekend of events.
- Collector’s Expo signed kiss cards. Collector’s Expo added to its extensive list of signed kiss cards of top women from WWE and the independents at private and public signings this year. Over the last week, the company has added new cards of Noelle Foley, Zoe Lucas, Kaley Farmer (aka Kamilla Kaine), Mandy Rose, Sonya DeVille, Carmella and more. Prices vary by wrestler; for more information, follow @glamourshowstar on Instagram, or email [email protected].
- WWE WrestleMania 35 collectible pins. For the last few years, WWE has been selling exclusive pins at the WrestleMania Super Store, and fans have been eating them up. The hottest pins from this year’s offering are the so-called “baby doll collection,” which includes Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey and Alexa Bliss. Becky’s pin in particular has been selling in the $60-$90 range on eBay. Other pin collections from this year focus on WWE champions and their belts, wrestlers’ logos and more.
- Joey Janela’s Spring Break trading cards. Designer Brian Ubben (@BrianDaBrain) produced two sets of trading cards for Joey Janela’s Spring Break. The set from part one includes wrestlers like Janela, Marko Stunt, Shinjiro Otani, Jungle Boy and more, while part two includes LA Park, Masato Tanaka, Mike Parrow and Teddy Hart, among others. Like Brian’s previous sets for PWG and AAW, these sets were a quick hit with collectors. For information on how to purchase a set, contact Game Changer Wrestling on Twitter @GCWrestling_.
- Kofi Kingston “There’s a New Champ” T-shirt. Kofi Kingston’s title win was the biggest feel good moment in pro wrestling in years. WWE immediately capitalized with this baby blue shirt, which was an instant hit among fans. They’re currently available at shop.wwe.com for $27.99.
- Topps WWE Transcendent VIP Party trading cards. One of the big draws to Topps’ $15,000 per box WWE Transcendent product was that each box included an invitation to an exclusive VIP party WrestleMania weekend. According to Lance Miller of Steel City Collectibles, who was at the event, about 50 people attended. Sting, Ric Flair, Big Show and Mojo Rawley had a Q&A session with quests and took photos. Susan Lulgjuraj of Topps noted that each person who attended received exclusive cards, including a dual autograph of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon numbered to 50, along with exclusive Transcendent autographs of Sting, Ric Flair and Big Show, among other items. Many of the cards are up for sale on eBay, and Steel City Collectibles is doing a live group break for one VIP party swag bag , available at
NOW CHECK OUT THE PRIOR COLUMN: COLLECTIBLES COLUMN 5 COUNT: Figures of WrestleMania’s Top Stars
Five Count is a new format for the Pro Wrestling Torch’s long-running collectibles column, which began in 2011. PWTorch Collectibles Specialist Michael Moore can be contacted at[email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @MMooreWriter.
Powered by WPeMatico